Home » Let’s go Buffalo with SnapDragon apples

Let’s go Buffalo with SnapDragon apples

 Let’s go Buffalo with SnapDragon apples

Who is ready for a Game Day?? I just love whipping up some dips for a full game day spread and enjoying while cheering on our favorite team. What better way to cheer on the Buffalo Bills than with their official apple? Let’s go Buffalo with SnapDragon apples. Don’t worry, I will be including a TON of great dip recipes for you to try out even some dessert one’s. On the plus side you can easily put these dips in containers and enjoy them throughout the week as sides or in your lunches.

SnapDragon Apples

One of the easiest dips I whip up for game day with our SnapDragon Apples is peanut butter mixed with honey! Oh my so simple yet ALWAYS a crowd pleaser. I was lucky and picked up my SnapDragon apples at our local Aldi. However, you can find SnapDragon apples to purchase throughout the country at many major retailers including Safeway, Stop and Shop, Aldi, and Tops. They have a more extensive store locator list on their website here.

Buffalo Chicken Bread Rolls Recipe Here are some other great dip recipes for you to try out:

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip

Southwestern Ranch Dip Recipe

2 Minute Taco Dip

Bacon Spinach Dip Recipe

Melted Cheese bean dip

Buffalo Chicken Bread Rolls

Avocado Dip Recipe

Black Bean Avocado Dip Recipe

No-Bake Cheesecake Ball Recipe

Let’s go Buffalo with SnapDragon apples

The year cheering on the Bills have been full of ups and downs. A friend of mine wrote this on her Facebook page and I just had to share:
“99% of the people have been so supportive of the Bills and our teams fan-base. The other 1% are clearly not Buffalonian natives like I am. Imagine people getting hurt over fans being emotionally invested in players they don’t personally know. Well of course, I’m emotionally invested!! I proudly wear my Bills gear and I cuddle up to my Bills blanket. I root for those guys just like I do at your children’s sporting events. I donate to their charities just the same as when I buy your child’s stupid-ass $20 raffle tickets or whatever. I support the players successes on and off the field, just like I do for every single school kid out there trying to reach whatever goals they set…most of whom I also don’t “personally know”. So yes, it does break my heart when I see one of the players on MY team get injured. Because even though, I have never met a single one of them and probably never will, I still consider my team, Bills Mafia fans, and all of the city of Buffalo where I originated from, my family 🦬“.
So as we prepare for another milestone game, this Sunday, with my SnapDragon Apples and bills gear remember…
One Buffalo.
Wide right.
Music city miracle.
13 seconds.
“If You Didn’t Want To Believe in Me That’s OK, I’ll Make a Believer Out of You.” – Josh Allen
💙❤️Let’s go Buffalo with SnapDragon apples💙❤️