“Everyone has their own definition of a healthy lifestyle, and mine has come to mean making health a priority but not an obsession.” Focusing on my Gut Health in the Summer has been vital.
“I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. This post may contain affiliate links.”
Anyone else ready to get your gut health in check this Summer? I know after the last few years I can think of nothing else. My healthy habits have truly fallen at my waistline! Bio-Kult’s award-winning range of clinically proven, probiotic strains are specially designed to support your mood, energy, and general health every day. For the last 25 years, Bio-Kult has been at the forefront of developing conversation around the gut and the microbiome.
Bio-Kult, is a scientifically developed, advanced multi-strain formulation containing 14 probiotic strains which are proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach. The bacteria in Bio-Kult helps to reestablish and rebalance the gut microflora. Bio-Kult believes that having the confidence to take your everyday health into your own hands is something to be celebrated.
The Bio-Kult Original Multi-Strain Formulation capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart with contents sprinkled into food or mixed in a drink. Just remember: Product contains milk and soy used in the fermentation process.
Here are some other facts:
• Bio-Kult Original Multi-Strain Formulation is the UK’s number one probiotic supplement, containing 14 unique probiotic strains for digestive and immune support.*
• This product targets the digestive and immune system and has been proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach.*
• The capsules can be swallowed whole or broken apart and the contents added to food or drink.
• Bio-Kult Original Multi-Strain Formulation has been approved by the Vegetarian Society as a vegetarian product.
• It is also non-GMO and gluten free.
Want to try it out yourself? Score 20% on your entire order at bio-kult.com with promo code MOMSMEET20. Interested in more Health related posts? I have a bunch on this website, check them out, here.