Who enjoys a good Romantic show? It is the month of “love” after all. One thing about watching these shows was the ability to make me laugh, smile and fantasize! Enjoy these 14 Romantic Shows and Movies on Netflix.
1. Firefly Lane- I was SUPER lucky to interview the cast on this book to screen adaptation! Let me tell you it’s a great dramatic show that keeps you guessing what will happen next. If you enjoy reading, the book was also good.
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Bridgerton – If you haven’t heard about this gossip show by now are you living in the streaming world? It was advertised everywhere it seemed. It is DRAMATIC, so if you like that it’s binge worthy. Again not to many steamy scenes but does have some graphic sex once in a while. Plus, the rumors have confirmed a second season!!
4. 365 Days
5. Outlander – Now I understand they moved this to Starz but you can start the series on Netflix! Talk about a steamy show mixed with time travel and Scottish accents. I am a sucker for a historical romance! The sex scenes are pretty graphic so keep that in mind 😉
6. My Perfect Romance
7. A walk to Remember- Classic, great movie.
8. Reign- While an older series it has steamy romance you might just enjoy. The love triangles and marriages are just never ending. I will say some of the plots get a bit cheesy.
10. The Last Kingdom- Set in Viking times this show is both action packed and romantic. I will say if your looking for steamy scenes you won’t see much of those. I personally liked the story line and hope they add more episodes!
11. Falling INN love
12. Love, Guaranteed. This was a great, fun, entertaining movie. Set with someone suing an app for falsely guaranteeing a love match. I don’t want to spoil it but it’s as close to a Hallmark movie you are going to get IMO.
13. The Kissing Booth 1 & 2
14. H♥lidate- I watched this over the Christmas Holiday and seriously laughed. It was such a great representation of the dating scene in today’s society! Funny, corky and of course has cheesy scenes!
What is your favorite 14 Romantic Shows on Netflix?
Let us know in the comments below!