This time of year is by far my favorite. Bring on the scarves, tall boots, pumpkins and cozy warm blankets. To bring in October, I thought I would share some of my Fantastic things for Fall!
1. First up this Pumpkin Spice Latte Bar. A scrumptious blend of coffee and pumpkin that only comes around for just a short time each and every year. Just click HERE to get yours!
2. My entire house is officially Fall themed including our bedroom, complete with PeachSkinSheets. They are a 1500 thread count level of luxurious softness, and are made of a high performance, athletic grade Smart Fabric. is designed to wick away moisture while regulating cool and warm body temperatures for a superior sleep experience.
3. Pumpkin Spice Almonds anyone? These all-natural Epicurean Nuts are a delicious snack on these colder weathered days.
4. Would you believe these Maple Flavored Bourbon Pecans are vegan?? they have no unhealthy fats, oils, or dairy products. Did I mention every piece of pecan is generously coated with Bourbon Liquor??
5. Pumpkin Spice Caveman Coffee This celebration of the Fall season ahead combines the brand’s cold brew with the creamy deliciousness that is their dairy free latte line. Each sip is jam packed with pumpkin flavor, right along with the rest of the pie, including clove, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. The texture is creamy, smooth, and will satisfy that sweet tooth–all with zero added sugar.
5. As the Holiday Season rolls in, I want to mention some Kindroot mood supplements. They combine smooth texture of a lozenge, benefits of aromatherapy and active plant-based ingredients. The MOOD ingredients for example: reishi mushroom helps reduce stress • maca root promotes improved mood • tropical lychee and rosewater flavors uplift.
6. Doctor Plotka’s toothbrushes are perfect for travel or to bring to work. The soft flossing bristles left my teeth and gums feeling extra clean. I love how the silver technology keeps my teeth and toothbrush clean itself. My daughter loved her toothbrush so much that we ended up purchasing more!
7. How about a smoothie bowl featuring Paleonola’s pumpkin pie granola?? Paleonola’s pumpkin pie granola (without the grain) can be added to yogurt, acai bowls, pancakes, oatmeal, you name it. Whatever you choose, it makes for a filling healthy breakfast option.
8. Fall means new wonderful reads for all ages!! Here are a few suggestions from our friends over at Candlewick Press.
Ghostology A True Revelation of Spirits, Ghouls, and Hauntings by Dugald A. Steer and Lucinda Curtle,
Bears and Boos by Shirley Parenteau,
Where’s Waldo? Spooky Spotlight Search by Martin Handford,
Gustavo, the Shy Ghost by Flavia Z. Drago,
Rise of ZomBert by Kara LaReau and illustrated by Ryan Andrews
We hope you found these Fantastic things for Fall list helpful!