**I received a free product to write my ProjeX™ game review. I was not required to write a positive review . The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.
We are in the thick of Social Distancing after our school closed almost 8 days ago! Currently, they are set to stay closed until at least April 20th, 2020. Having said that we have a lot of inside the house time on our hands! New York weather is funny because it still has yet to really warm up! Averaging in the 30s along with snow flurries pretty regularly! What do you do when you are cooped up days on end? Stock up on games!! Time for our ProjeX™ game review.
Let me introduce you to ProjeX™ which features a five game and three skill level activity you can do INDOORS. A “beginner” setting accommodates even the youngest players in the room. Play solo, head-to-head, or team up in “Co-Op” mode, which lets two players combine scores. Best of all, an unlimited number of players can join the fun. The portable, battery-operated projector includes two blasters, which are stored right on the unit, a built-in LED scoreboard, and a place to keep image slides. ProjeX is battery-powered so it can go wherever you go – inside or out. Play on any blank wall, your garage door – even the side of your house!
SET UP is easy as follows:
- Install three “AA” alkaline batteries.
- Set ProjeX on a low table, with the projector aimed at the wall. The projector should be 5 feet from the wall.
- Slide an image slide into the image slot, rounded side up (if it doesn’t fit, it’s backwards). Blue = easy, red = medium, white = difficult
- Plug in both blasters. Then, if you’re playing solo, unplug one.
- Press the red power button. You have 45 seconds to adjust the focus.
- Press the red button again to select game 1-5.
- Press the blue button to select your level – beginner, advanced or expert.
- To start playing solo or head-to-head, load your blaster by sliding the button on the top. Each reload gives you 6 shots. You can reload at any time.
- To start a Co-Op game, where you combine your scores, both players must hold the trigger while they reload.
If you do not plug in your blasters before pressing the red “Power On” button, you may hear a buzzer sound. If this happens, you may need to reinstall your batteries to reset your machine.
While recommended for children 6+, ProjeX™ is great for any age child, as well as adults. Retailing for $49.99, the game can be purchased at Target, Walmart and ProjeXGame.com.