Fall is my favorite time of year. From the changing of the leaves to Black Friday sales!! After owning my home for the last 14 years it’s time to upgrade my appliances to fit our lifestyle. We headed to our local Best Buy and found the new Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerator. The fact the freezer is on the bottom is what really drew me in.
I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card to help facilitate my review. I was not required to give a positive review, all opinions expressed are my own
Bosch Counter-Depth Refrigerator product specs:
You are not required to use all of the specifications. These are listed below if there are key messaging points you may like to include in your blog and/or social. Stainless-steel finish: Aligns perfectly with any stylish kitchen design. Touch sensitive controls: Make operation simple. Organize contents with ease: Includes 5 tempered glass shelves, 4 of which are adjustable and half-width, 3 gallon door bins and 2 humidity controlled compartments to provide ample space for storing items. Internal water dispenser with replacement filter: Delivers filtered water with one touch. LED interior lighting: Bright lights to illuminate interior. Door alarm: Alerts you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open to save energy. Automatic ice maker: Provides a steady supply of ice without the mess of having to refill ice trays.
Product Features: The new FarmFresh System™ uses four innovative freshness technologies to keep your food fresher, longer: VitaFreshPro™ offers preset settings that automatically balance BOTH temperature and humidity FreshProtect™absorbs naturally occurring ethylene to slow ripening, so produce stays fresher, longer. MultiAirFlow™ evenly circulates cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures throughout the entire fridge cavity, from the door bins to back corners. AirFresh® Filter absorbs even the toughest food odors, keeping your refrigerator and freezer air fresh. –
The Bosch UltraClarityPro™ water filter reduces >99.9% of sediments that may be found in your water, including harsh elements like chlorine and chloramine.
– Organize your fridge in new ways. FlexBar™ creates extra space in your refrigerator
– it’s the perfect home for wine bottles, condiment jars, eggs, and more.
– True counter-depth refrigeration, this freestanding refrigerator sits flush with the countertop, features hidden hinges, and discreet tucked away feet, all to give you a true built-in look and feel. – Dual compressors and dual evaporators offer efficient and precise cooling and humidity control, while significantly limiting odor transfer between the refrigerator and freezer, for the optimal freshness environment.
– A generous 21 cu. Ft. capacity is made event more spacious with flexible storage features like FlexBar™, removable shelves, and door bins.
– The sleek, internal stainless steel back wall is made from the highest quality materials. Eye-catching and durable, it’s a timeless design that’s built to last.
– Featured on both sets of doors, three wide gallon door bins easily accommodate two large side-by-side gallon containers each.
– An ingenious three-tier layered freezer drawer system creates extra storage for frozen items, from pizza boxes to frozen waffles.
– Full width chiller drawer: store over-sized platters with ease until you’re ready to serve them, or store snacks for quick access and easy visibility.
What features do you look for in new appliances??
How long have you had your appliances??