Who enjoys a good Romantic Comedy? This month is all about recognizing our love from the mother’s in our life. I have been lucky enough to have several women in my life take the role of “Mom” throughout the years. One thing they all have in common is their incredible ability to laugh, smile even in the trenches of what life throws their way. To these fabulous women, I am grateful!!
1. Empire Records- If you had ask me for years what my favorite movie was, this is it! From musical fun, to love triangles this flick has a little something for everyone. Including a happy ending 🙂 I wouldn’t suggest watching it with little kids around though.
2. My Perfect Romance
3. Set it Up
4. Sleeping with Other People
6. Before we Go
7. Christian Mingle, the movie- I would compare this to any Hallmark movie you have seen with a bit of humor added in the mix.
8. To all the Boys I’ve loved before
9. She’s Out of my Legue
10. A Cinderella Story
11. The Spectacular Now
12. Gilmore Girls
14. One Day at a Time
15. Young & Hungry- This is the perfect mix of love, comedy and food! The main character will have you laughing and cheering her on as she tries to score a date with her boss!
16. The Kissing Booth
17. Grey’s Anatomy
18. unBreakable Kimmy Schmidt
19. Baby Moma
20. Santa Clarita Diet
What is your favorite Romantic Comedy?
Let us know in the comments below!