November is the start of delicious desserts in my family. My mother is one of the best bakers I have come to know. I am not just saying that because I am bias. She has talents I wish rubbed off on me. While I love to cook, baking has never set well with me. She can taste a sweet treat and replicate it without a recipe. It is almost like a work of art! I believe it was her food passion that started my journey down the culinary road. Last year, I officially became certified as a Food Judge and started to work in the food industry. Grading competitors as they tried to win different food competitions while making friends along the way. To celebrate the start of Holiday Desserts, treats and cookies here are some great shows on Netflix centered all around Food! Cooking everything from scratch has really encouraged my passion for creating dishes and these shows help fuel it!
I am a member of Netflix’s blogger StreamTeam. I did not receive compensation for this post, but Netflix has provided me with a membership and other bonuses for being part of the Stream Team. All opinions expressed are my own.
1. The Big Family Cooking Showdown– We just binged watch this and LOVE it. Something about home cooks showcasing their passion of food get me so excited to be in this field.
2. Zumbo’s Just Desserts- Our son LOVES this one. He was a huge fan of the Cupcake ladies in D.C. and this runs similar to it. The floating top hat was our favorite dish created so far ;).
3. Chef’s Table- While this is on the slower side it really shows different culinary masterminds at work.
4. Rebel Without a Kitchen- The flavor of this show it so exciting. I hope to travel to Toronto and actually taste his creations!!
5. The Great Britain Baking Show
6. The Great Britain Baking Class Masterclass
7. Chef Vs. Science– This was just added but I am excited to watch this. Our little one enjoys science so I want to see how much it relates to home cooking.
8. Food, Booze & Tattoos
9. Magic of Mushrooms
10. Complete EAT
11. Food Inc.
12. Food Choices
13. Taste of the Country
14. Hungry for Change
15. Cooked- As he tries his hand at baking, brewing and braising, acclaimed food writer Michael Pollan explores how cooking transforms food and shapes our world
16. Anthony Bourdain A Cook’s Tour
17. Food Delicious Science
18. In search of Israeli Cuisine
19. The Mind of Chef– “The Mind of a Chef” combines travel, cooking, history, science and humor in a weekly series about everyone’s favorite topic — food. Each season brings with it a new host as well as fresh and exciting recipes. The series is narrated by chef Anthony Bourdain”.
What are you favorite Culinary shows??
Do you watch one I forgot to mention??
Let us know in the comments below…