I have so many games in my house it is a wonder we play with them all. After having a few game nights with friends and family members I realized not everyone has games. I decided to make a list of FUN games for the family that you SHOULD have in your home!
1. Toss Up- This was a game introduced to me over the Summer time and it has quickly become one of my personal favorites. Easy to travel with and you may have to order online because I did not find it in stores locally to us.
2. Scrabble- I love that they have both adult and Junior versions!
3. Yahtzee- Classic game but now they have different versions. Welcome, Zombie Yahtzee!!!
4. Scene It? I can’t say I am a big “trivia” fan. I rather stink at rememebring facts but we got this in the Harry Potter Version and not to toot my horn BUT I have YET to loose!
5. Battle Ship-This was a game I played with my brother when we were kids, LOVE it! Bringing back the classics one battlefield at a time!
6. Snakes and Ladders/Chess/Checkers- I seriously cannot believe how many people do not know how to play Chess. Boogles my mine entirely…because strategy games are FUN!
7. Monopoly- What list would be complete with out this iconic game? They come in so many versions now…LEGO?
8. Concept- This is a game I doubt many of you have played let alone heard of BUT worth the effort to get your hands on it. If you like fun brain games that really push your intellectual side find this GAME!!!
Do you have favorite games you enjoy together with your family? Please share them with us, in the comments, we are always looking for more fun to add to our ever growing collection!!