I love cuddling up with some comfy blankets on our couch after a long day. I just love vegging out and watching TV. For years I spend my days watching cartoons and educational shows during the day with my son. At night I often watch the suspenseful or horror flicks my spouse enjoys. Sometimes I want to watch a Chick Flick. If anyone else enjoys these from time to time. Here are ten great choices on Netflix you will be sure to enjoy!
**I received a free service to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.
1. Cable Girls- 1920s girls coming together for life, love and Independence.
2. Grease, Grease 2, High School Story, Chicago- An oldie but a good musical. I love watching musicals!
3. Twilight- Ok, this is a young adult film but I cant help it.
4. Safe Haven- I love reading Nicholas Sparks books and watching the movies are equally fulfilling!
5. Joyful Noise- I love this movie when I am down. The characters are hilarious and singing is fa-nominal!
6. Serendipity, Must love dogs or Love Actually all Classics
7. Magic Mike
8. The Crown, The Royals, Reign or The Tudors
9. Grey’s Anatomy or Gilmore Girls
10. Ingobernable- this has action, Lady Boss strength and worth a watch!
Do you know any Netflix shows to add to my Chick Flick list?? Comment with them below. We are always looking for more great shows and movies to watch!