Aside from the dumping of snowfall this Winter, sickness has plagued us. Sickness has taken a very energetic boy into a couch potato who barely stays away for more then a few hours before drifting off. Usually around this time we are experiencing cabin fever or temperatures that do not allow us to go outside. If any of these things are happening to you here are 15 movies/shows on Netflix to get you through Winter!
**I received a free service to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.
1. NCIS- I has been watching re-runs because I just miss Ziva and Anthony’s characters!
2. Santa Clarita Diet- So many people have watched this and LOVE it. I am one of them. A great mix of comedy, TV drama and Zombies. If you have a weak stomach not the show for you!
3. The Crown- I seriously binge watched this series! I love this type of historical drama.
4. Reign 💃❤😍👌
5. Shameless- is awesomely inappropriate, with social commentary about gentrification weaved through the hilarious story lines.
6. Dealers- Put your Money where your mouth is. This show is rather interesting for those of us who enjoy saving money and scoring great antiques!
7. Gotham- I have mentioned this show in the past but I still feel it is worth watching!
8. The People vs. OJ Simpson
9. Shadowhunters- if you live in an area that has this on Netflix you are so lucky!! Based off the novels by Cassandra Clare.
10. Pirates of the Carribean- get ready for the new movie coming out this year!
11. Finding Dory is on NETFLIX!!!
12. Lost in Space- I watched this when I was a kid and I loved Blarp!
13. Series of Unfortunate events- My son and I have been enjoying this one.
14. Zootopia- great movie and I even enjoyed watching it!
15. Kunf Fu Panda 3- Great movie to watch if your kiddos are super restless.