need 10 Recipes for Date Night at Home? I used to get excited about a chance to dress up, eat delicious food, and stare dreamily into my spouses eyes? When we first started dating that was like the best part, right? Some call it the “honeymoon stage”. However, date night also means getting a babysitter (yeah RIGHT!), making a reservation, paying obscene amount of money for a meal I can easily whip up at home! The chilly winter weather has be becoming a hermit more and more as I get older. I dread walking my son to school in the morning on these frigid months. Instead of spending loads of money and travel unnecessarily enjoy my 10 recipes you can impress your significant other and have a romantic night in. Also need some ideas of what to do during your night in enjoy my date night ideas here.
Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to my secret for date night meals: Dips! Yes, my friends dips can be so sexy and fun. Just open a box of Rose Petal Seduction or A Year Of Creative Games For Lovers and enjoy Netflix and chill” at its finest!
2. Avocado Dip is another one of our personal favorites!
3. One more dip because I am telling you easy to make fun t eat together! Velveeta Cheese and bean dip recipe.
4. BBQ Chicken….because I am telling you flavor and yummy deliciousness kills stress quickly! This recipe is finger and elbow licking good, for real!
5. Sometimes you just need a straight up drink! I have to include a mix drink in this post because I would be lying if I said we do not indulge on our date nights in! Amaretto Sour Drink– one of my all time favorites!
6. Are you a steak and potatoes kind of person? Enjoy my SIMPLE, FAST to make Steak wraps recipe!!
7. Lil Sausage smokies– Remember what I said about finger foods? and these you can make in your slow cooker while you are at work!
8. Try some burritos On the Fly– this recipe is quick to make and perfect for those times you just don’t have a lot of time to prepare and cook anything.
9. I am all about dessert baby! That is one of my serious vises in life and these will melt your ever loving hearts! Cranberry Whipped Gouda Puff Recipe
10. I love creating these babies with my spouse but it is not required! Pineapple Chicken Kabobs Recipe.
Hop you enjoyed my 10 Recipes for Date Night at Home post.
Any other great recipes or even movies suggestions to go with my list??