Carefully sit on the couch, grab a blanket and check the monitor for the 72nd time this evening. What was that sound? Oh, just my spouse turning the TV on, check the baby monitor again. Nothing…silence…SUCCESS! Finally some time alone! Well, time with your other half anyway. Time to watch something other then Jake and the Never-land Pirates, TrollHunters or My little Pony. What do you even like watching? I sat on the couch for a while before I remembered what I liked to watch before having my son. Yes, that is how it works folks we forget ourselves and give our all to those tiny humans we created, don’t we? Time to get back in the saddle and enjoy some much needed TV time together. Here are some great choices you may not even realize are on Netflix.
**I received a free service to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.
1. The Crown– it should come as no surprise I watch educational things with my son. I have a Master’s in Education so of course that filters in my TV series choices. Enjoy history this one if definitely for you!
2. House of Cards- is pretty awesome! You just have to get past the first few episodes, get to know the characters, then it is better.
3. Stranger Things– They were just at the Golden Globes for a reason! Seriously, weird at first but it gets better just go with it.
4. Versailles- Many of you out of the states have had this but it finally came to the US! My friends have been buzzing about it and I finally jumped on the bandwagon so give it a go!
5. OA– This is a creepy one. I mean serious creepy so if you are into that sort of thing……watch it!
6. Nurse Jackie– I have a love hate relationship with this show. Personally, I prefer House (also on Netflix) but so many people prefer this show so I have to mention it. A nurse addicted to medication, again I have watched it, so I must not hate it that much ;).
7. The 100– This had so many great things in it collectively. I would compare it to perhaps the Divergent series because it runs along that same governmental structure and story line. LOVE this show and can’t wait for more series to be released!
8. Worst Cooks in America– If you are a foodie or just love laughing at others mistakes might be the show for you. I have to say these “cooks” are so bad you just can’t help but route for them to get better. Hilarious!
9. RoadKill- Personally, ca not say I enjoy hot rod shows nor am I a huge auto enthusiast. However, this show is down right fun to watch. They basically take junk off the road and create a moving pile of junk while you watch if they break down or not. I mean it is so funny that I have now become totally addicted.
10. Border Security Australia or USA– The things people try to smuggle in and out of countries is beyond me. I have learned so much from this show not to mention the people on here are just down right comical to watch!