You feeling lucky? If you have traveled to Vegas many times or if this is your first time enjoy some of these on your trip. We certainly had fun wondering the Vegas Strip and surrounding areas.
1. Casinos. They are literally everywhere on the Vegas strip. Pretty much every hotel has at least one you can visit. We tried a few while in town and I have to say the Paris and The Venetian were our personal favorites. They offer complimentary drinks to anyone playing games. The Venetian has a Massage station, I recommend a $10 “quick fix” it is heavenly.
2. Enjoy lunch at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. There are two reasons for this first order the French Toast, it has Vanilla Cream, Carmelized Bananas and Toasted Pecans. Second request a seat by the windows for a view of the Bellagio fountain show.
3. You probably had an idea I was going to mention the Bellagio fountains next. They preform every 1/2 hour in daylight and at night. Each show we watched happened to be different and memorizing. If you catch a show during the day also enjoy one at night time as they are lite with lights and music!
4. I had mentioned the Venetian earlier and let us circle back to it. Enjoy a Gondola Ride! They have both indoor and outdoor rides. They float you beneath bridges, beside cafes, and under balconies while singing.
5. Snap a shot in front of the Las Vegas sign. It is a very busy place, I would recommending parking and walking to this rather then trying to park on the road area.
6. See a show. I know everyone recommends a show but it really is part of the Las Vegas Strip fun. We happen to see a few shows whilst in town.
7. Explore outside of the Las Vegas area. The mountains are beautiful and probably one of my favorite parts of the trip. I would suggest visiting Lake Mead, the Hover Dam and Boulder City.